Free Same-Day Delivery of Cannabis Medicine
We offer a complimentary delivery service to most of the East Bay.
Payment Options for Delivery
We accept the following forms of payment:
- Abuse of the service or our staff will result in denial of service.
- Driver carries no product other than your cannabis medicine
- Order must be final when you click ‘submit’.
- We will only deliver medical marijuana during daylight hours.
- Driver vehicles have security cameras and are tracked via GPS through security headquarters.
- Drivers retain the right to refuse service to anyone.
- We will only deliver to a residence, your work or hotel where you are checked in. Addresses and contact numbers will be verified.
- Our drivers will not be in uniform or in a marked car. Drivers are randomly and anonymously followed by our trained safety personnel to ensure best practices.
- Deliveries are packaged in discreet paper bags.
- Please restrain dogs and other animals. We do not know your pets and it is easier for all of us if they are restrained during the visit.
Missed Cannabis Deliveries and Restocking Fee
On the specified day of your delivery, if you are UNABLE to be at the delivery location at the pre-determined time, please inform us by phone and your cannabis medicine delivery will be pushed to the next available delivery day. If you are not available for delivery and do not notify us, you MAY be charged a $20 restocking fee. This counts as a “missed delivery.” Multiple missed deliveries and/or making the driver wait will result in termination of delivery service privileges.
Cannabis and California Law
We want you to know your rights under Proposition 215, or more generally known as the medical marijuana act of California. Read about Cannabis and the Law to learn more about legal, regulated medical cannabis in the Golden State and current federal laws that contradict state laws.